Sunday, November 29, 2009

White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies


I posted a status update on my facebook account last week that said I was making White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies and to my surprise I got tons of feedback from friends wanting the recipe...I'm actually kind of embarrassed to share it with you because it's so simple, but here goes!

Ingredients:
1 box of fudgy brownies...no, I don't make these from scratch!!
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1 tub of milk chocolate icing...no, I don't make this from scratch either!!
3 peppermint candy canes
Directions:
Bake brownies according to package directions. As soon as they come out pour the entire bag of white chocolate chips on top of the brownies and let melt (after a few minutes spread white chocolate with spreader to cover brownies and let cool completely). Spread icing on top of white chocolate and then sprinkle with chopped candy canes...is that totally simple or what!?!?

1 comment: