Saturday, February 5, 2011

Creamy Chicen & Rice Soup


I don't have a "real recipe" for this soup - it just sounded good to me so I used what I had on hand and it turned out amazing, at least I thought so :) I just used a store bought rotisserie chicken, deboned. I added that in a stock pot with 2 cups of whole milk, 1 can chicken broth, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 2 cups of rice that I made separately, a package of Knorr dried veg soup mix, a can of cream corn, salt, pepper, garlic, and just let it all simmer together for an hour or so ...it thickened up real nice and turned out great!

1 comment:

  1. Soups are one of my favorite things to cook and this looks yummy! I came across your page and everything looks so good that I'll definitely be adding it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete